Less than three percent of Americans live a healthy lifestyle.1 Why? Because making healthier choices isn’t always easy.
When people don’t know where to start, they just don’t. But, with ActiveHealth’s Lifestyle and Condition Coaching program, that’s about to change.
How It Works
1. Power personal insights
The key to personalization is data – what we know and how we use it.
• Powerful predictive analytics - We analyze clinical, behavioral, self-reported and consumer data. Then we create a 360-degree view of each person.
• Personalized plans – Each plan includes the right mix of digital and clinical support. Your employees will get practical, actionable advice designed to create lasting behavior change.
2. Amplify engagement
The Why – We designed the program to uncover the intrinsic motivations because they inspire long term change.
The How – Then we build a personalized experience around them.
• Multi-channel access lets your employees meet us where and when they choose. Telephonic, group coaching, on-site or digital coaching.
• The Active Health Index helps us build personalized care plans. It prioritizes actions that are most urgent and most likely to make a long-term impact on health.
• The MyActiveHealthSM member engagement platform is the digital gateway to health and well-being. Digital tools, programs and resources are neatly packed into a vibrant and engaging online experience.
The Nudge – We stay with our members every step of the way with timely, strategic encouragement that helps them stay engaged.
3. Advance health and well-being
First, we look for specific, primary conditions. But once we connect with participants, we can do much more. We can support more than 40 topics, including:
• Weight management
• Chronic back/neck pain
• Stress management
• Coronary artery disease
• Tobacco cessation
• Heart failure
• Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Digital and clinical coaching support is a winning combination. Your employees will have a real possibility to create long-term behavior change. They’ll have a chance to work toward their best health on their terms – when they want it, how they want it.